This is a complete guide on how to create a website using SiteGround Hosting in WordPress.
In this new guide you’ll learn:
- How to Choose a Hosting Plan
- How to Choose a Domain Name
- Lots more
Let’s get started.
What is SiteGround?
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. In most recent data, it reports servicing more than 2,000,000 domains worldwide.
It provides shared hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers as well as email hosting and domain registration. In 2019, the company employed over 500 people.
Recently they launch and offer the newest technologies and the highest level of speed and reliability for our clients. They started using the Google Cloud Platform to host part of their infrastructure.
So are you ready? Here’s the step-by-step on how to create your website using SiteGround hosting.
Step 1: Choose a Hosting Plan
SiteGround has three plans and everyone can sign for any of them with a great discount.
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that is starting now.
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves website speed.
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like more server resources and GIT integration.
Step 2: Choose a Domain Name
Now it’s time to choose to buy your new domain or sign up with an existing domain. SiteGround offers a wide range of domain extensions at awesome prices.
Step 3: Review and Complete the Order
Unlike many other hosting providers, SiteGround discount applies to any of the initial periods chosen during the signup process.
Being able to get the low price for the one year period is a fact that increases conversions greatly in comparison to other providers where the lowest monthly price applies only for the longest period.
This what I love about SiteGround because they offer the best price in all of their plans.
Related Helpful Articles:
- WP Engine Best High-Performance Managed WordPress Hosting that just works
- How to Create Your Own Shopify Online Store in 10 Minutes
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online
If you have any questions, leave your comment below.